- Camping and Cottages
- Sports and Leisure Activities
- Nature/History Programs
- School Group Programs
- Summer Camps
- Summer Concerts
- Indian River Marina
- Museums, Attractions, Brandywine Zoo
- Weddings, Meetings
- General Information
- Resident Curatorships
- Volunteering, Friends'
- Passes and Fees
- Saturday, August 2, First State Heritage Park, 10 to 4
- Sunday, August 3 at Auburn Heights Preserve, 12:30-4 p.m.
- Sunday, August 3 at Cape Henlopen State Park at 10 a.m.
- Saturday, August 9 at Fort Delaware State Park
- Sunday, August 17 at Trap Pond State Park
- Saturday, August 23 at Killens Pond State Park
- Published monthly during the summer, bi-monthly the rest of the year
Free Concert Tonight!*
Tonight's Featured Concert at
Killens Pond State Park:
Ginger -- 60's to Today
6:30 p.m. Tonight | More Information
Enjoy great music in a beautiful, relaxed outdoor setting. We've got more Summer Concerts at parks throughout the state all summer long!
*Park entry fees are in effect.
Fish Finders Alert!
Our weekly video for the Indian River Marina is back! Find out what you're likely to catch this week in the East Coast's premier fishing grounds. View the video
Review the Zoo
Review proposed plans for improvements and additions to the Brandywine Zoo, and let us know what you'd like to see. View the plans
Need a Summer Camp?
There are just a few spaces left, so hurry! Learn More
Get Active Outdoors!
Become a Delaware Outdoor Family!
Like the idea of camping with your family but don't know what it entails? Learn everything you need to know by camping out with other families and our trained staff at a Delaware Outdoor Family program!
Get our Newsletter
Save money with the monthly Delaware State Parks Newsletter -- get the latest news about our parks, plus exclusive info about camping and event discounts, contests and promotions!
News from Delaware State Parks
Many public areas in Delaware State Parks have been designated tobacco-free. Click the tobacco-free icon to learn more.