Activities in Delaware State Parks

Delaware State Parks Outfitter License Program

If you accept fees or other compensation to provide tours or services for surf fishing, paddle crafting (rafting, kayaking, tubing, canoeing and/or stand-up paddle boarding), livery services, or rock climbing on State of Delaware Division of Parks and Recreation lands, you are considered an outfitter and must be registered and receive an Outfitter License (if available) or a Special Use Permit for your business to operate in Delaware State Parks.

Information about this program