- Camping and Cottages
- Sports and Leisure Activities
- Nature/History Programs
- School Group Programs
- Summer Camps
- Indian River Marina
- Museums, Attractions, Brandywine Zoo
- Weddings, Meetings
- General Information
- Resident Curatorships
- Volunteering, Friends'
- Passes and Fees
Reserve your campsite, cabin, cottage or yurt online or by calling
The cabins are located in a secluded area at the edge of the campground, and are perfect for anyone who wants to enjoy the best parts of camping at the beach without the bother and discomfort of leaky tents or less-than-comfortable sleeping bags on the ground! Our cabins sleep six, with real beds in both rooms. And after spending a great day at one of the finest beaches on the East Coast, you'll love spending your evenings on your own screened-in dining porch, the perfect spot for relaxed meals and family card games.
Camping Cabin Amenities
- Front room: queen bed and sofa; sleeps 2
- Back room: 2 sets of bunk beds sleep 4
- Screened porch with dining table
- Provided for cooking: compact refrigerator; outdoor grill, drinking and cooking water outside
- Restroom, bath and shower facilities at nearby bathhouse
- Air Conditioning
- Electric Heating
- Electric lighting
- Picnic table
- All cabins are non-smoking
Reserve now to discover this exciting new experience at one of the East Coast's most popular beaches!
The cabins are available year-round, and may be rented for up to 14 days. Reservations may be made up to 7 months ahead of time. There is a one-week minimum stay during peak season, June 22 through August 24. Weekend reservations must include Friday and Saturday nights. Holiday weekends require a minimum stay of three nights (Friday through Sunday).