- Camping and Cottages
- Sports and Leisure Activities
- Nature/History Programs
- School Group Programs
- Summer Camps
- Summer Concerts
- Indian River Marina
- Museums, Attractions, Brandywine Zoo
- Weddings, Meetings
- General Information
- Resident Curatorships
- Volunteering, Friends'
- Passes and Fees
Cottages at Indian River Marina
Delaware Seashore State Park
Inlet 838, Rehoboth Beach, Delaware 19971
Phone: (302) 227-3071
Each furnished cottage sleeps six and has:
- two bedrooms, one with a queen-sized bed, the other with two twin beds
- a loft with a queen-sized bed
- living and dining areas
- A well-equipped kitchen with dishes, flatware, cooking utensils and glassware, cooktop, dishwasher, full-sized refrigerator, coffee maker toaster, and 2400-watt counter-top convection oven in each cottage. This is a brand-new feature and we haven't yet fully provisioned for baking, so please bring bakeware if you plan to take advantage of it.
Other amenities include:
- Gas fireplace (October-April)
- Satellite TV with built-in DVD/VCR
- Heat and air-conditioning for year-round climate control
- Furnished screen porch
- Remote parking for two vehicles
- Handicapped accessibility
All you need to provide are your own food, linens, towels and telephone. And, of course, don't forget the personal and recreational clothing and gear you'll want to bring for maximum fun at the beach!
Since animals are not allowed in cottages, guests should leave their pets at home.