- Camping and Cottages
- Sports and Leisure Activities
- Nature/History Programs
- School Group Programs
- Summer Camps
- Summer Concerts
- Indian River Marina
- Museums, Attractions, Brandywine Zoo
- Weddings, Meetings
- General Information
- Resident Curatorships
- Volunteering, Friends'
- Passes and Fees
- Campsite rates are for up to four people. Additional persons are $2 per night, up to a maximum of eight people per site.
- Campgrounds at Cape Henlopen and Trap Pond State Park are open from March 1, 2013 through Nov. 30, 2013. They are closed during the winter months.
- The campground at Delaware Seashore State Park is open year-round; however, it is open for self-contained units only during the winter. The Cottages at Indian River Marina are open year-round.
- Campgrounds at Killens Pond and Lums Pond State Parks are open year-round
Reserve your campsite, cabin, cottage or yurt online or by calling
Use the calendar below to see rates by date. Select the date you plan to arrive, click the park you want to stay at, and see the types of sites offered at that location and the rates for that date. Weekdays are discounted at most sites, and Delaware residents receive discounts for most locations. To check site availability, visit our reservation site or click the "Reserve Now" button in any date description.
Cabins at Cape Henlopen State Park
|Peak Season||Shoulder Season||Off-Season|
|6/21/13 - 8/22/13||3/29/13 -
8/23/13 - 11/28/13
|1/1/13 - 3/28/13
11/29/13 - 12/31/13
|6 camping cabins:
Cabins and Pond View Cottage at Killens Pond State Park
|4/1/13-10/31/13||1/1/13 - 3/31/13
Year-round cabins with kitchenettes and full bathrooms
|1 Pond View Cottage
A deluxe model cabin with extra amenities and an outstanding view of the pond!
| Weekday Discounted Rates Available
*7-night minimum between May 24, 2013 and August 29, 2013
Yurts and Cabins at
|Lums Pond State Park|
|Trap Pond State Park|
A fun and easy alternative to pitching a tent yourself!
|8 camping cabins
The following discounts are available on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights:Weekday Tent and RV Site Discounts:
- Up to$2 a night off the full price, depending on location and amenities
- Up to$14 a night off the full price of a cabin or yurt at Lums Pond, Killens Pond and Trap Pond State Parks, depending on lodging type and location.
Permanent Delaware residents are eligible for even deeper discounts. See our Delaware resident rate page for more information. Some exceptions may apply. Rates and discounts are subject to change.
Take a week-long vacation with us for deep discounts! For a 7-night minimum stay, you save:
- Up to $90 off the full price of a cabin or cottage during peak season at Killens Pond State Park!
- Up to $60 off the full price of a camping cabin at Trap Pond State Park!
- Up to $50 off the full price of a yurt at Trap Pond State Park!
Permanent Delaware residents are eligible for even deeper discounts. See our Delaware resident rate page for more information. Some exceptions may apply. Rates are subject to change.
Promotions and Special Deals
From time to time, we offer special savings on our campsites, cabins, cottages and yurts. Find out about them before anyone else by subscribing to our mailing list!