- Camping and Cottages
- Sports and Leisure Activities
- Nature/History Programs
- School Group Programs
- Summer Camps
- Summer Concerts
- Indian River Marina
- Museums, Attractions, Brandywine Zoo
- Weddings, Meetings
- General Information
- Resident Curatorships
- Volunteering, Friends'
- Passes and Fees
Reserve your campsite, cabin, cottage or yurt online or by calling
Discounted Camping Rates
for Delaware Residents
Permanent residents of the State of Delaware are entitled to discounted rates on most Delaware State Park campsites, cabins and yurts. Delaware driver's license and Delaware-tagged vehicle are required to verify Delaware residence. Exceptions are evaluated on an individual basis.
- Seasonal Camping Rates Calendar - view campsite, cabin, yurt and cottage rates by date; includes Delaware resident discount information
- Delaware Resident Discounted Tent and RV Campsite Rates - view rates by park
- Delaware Resident Discounted Cabin and Yurt Rates - view rates by park
- Delaware Resident Weekday Discounts
- Delaware Resident Weekly Discounts
Campsite rates are for up to four people. Additional persons are $2 per night, up to a maximum of eight people per site.
Use the calendar below to see rates by date. Select the date you plan to arrive, click the park you want to stay at, and see the types of sites offered at that location and the rates for that date. Weekdays are discounted at most sites, and Delaware residents receive discounts for most locations. To check site availability, visit our reservation site or click the "Reserve Now" button in any date description.
|Delaware Resident Discounted Rates||Peak Season||Shoulder Season||Off-Season|
|Cape Henlopen State Park||6/21/13 - 8/22/13||3/29/13 -
|1/1/13 - 3/28/13
11/29/13 - 12/31/13
|6 camping cabins:
|Peak Season||Shoulder Season||Off-Season|
|Delaware Seashore||6/29/13 - 8/25/13||4/20 - 6/28/13
8/26 - 10/25/13
|10/27 – 12/31/13|
|12 Cottages at Indian River Marina:Located on the north shore of the Indian River Inlet in Delaware Seashore State Park, each furnished cottage sleeps six and includes living and dining areas, a fully-equipped kitchen, a screened porch overlooking the inlet, satellite TV, a loft, and more!
||$1800/week||$195 to $230/night, depending on length of stay||$140 to $119/night, depending on length of stay|
|Killens Pond State Park||Peak Season||Off-Season|
|4/1/13-10/31/13||1/1/13 - 3/28/13
Year-round cabins with kitchenettes and full bathrooms
|1 Pond View Cottage:
A deluxe model cabin with extra amenities and an outstanding view of the pond!
| Weekday Discounted Rates Available:
|*Weekly Rates at Killens Pond only available after Labor Day|
|Lums Pond State Park|
|Trap Pond State Park|
|2 yurts: A fun and easy alternative to pitching a tent yourself!||$252/week
|8 camping cabins: Three-season comfort||$51/night
In addition to the discount you receive as a permanent Delaware resident, you'll save even more when you stay with us during the week! The following discounts are available on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights:Delaware Resident Weekday Tent and RV Site Discounts:
- Up to $5 per night off the full price at Killens Pond, Lums Pond and Trap Pond State Parks
- Up to$6 a night off the full price at Cape Henlopen or Delaware Seashore State Park.
Delaware Resident Weekday Cabin and Yurt Discounts:
- $10 a night off the full price of a cabin or yurt at Trap Pond and Lums Pond and Killens Pond.
- $10 a night off the full price of a yurt at Lums Pond and Killens Pond.
- Up to$14 a night off the full price of a cabin at Killens Pond.
Some exceptions may apply. Rates are subject to change.
Take a week-long vacation with us for deep discounts! For a 7-night stay, the Delaware resident discount is:
- $158 off the full price of a cottage during peak season at Killens Pond State Park
- $169 off the full price of the Pond View Cottage during peak season at Killens Pond State Park
- $115 off the full price of a camping cabin at Trap Pond State Park
- $175 off the full price of a yurt at Trap Pond State Park