- How much does a surf fishing vehicle permit cost?
$65 for Delaware residents and $130 for non-residents. Delaware senior citizens may purchase a permit for $55, and non-resident seniors may purchase a permit for $110.
- Can we make a reservation for a campsite?
Reservations for camping, cabins and Yurts can be
made online or by
calling the toll free number:
For more information see our Campground
Reservation System page
- Can I bring my dog camping with me?
Dogs are permitted in campsites as long as they are on a leash.
However, pets are not permitted in the cabins at Killens
Pond and Trap Pond, the yurts at Lums
Pond and Trap Pond,
or the cottages at Delaware Seashore.
- Do you have any bike trails?
You can ride your bike on any Multi-Use Trail. This information
will be found in the park map legends.
- When do you start charging fees?
A park entry fee is charged daily from
March 1 through November 30.
- Which parks with camping facilities are located near the ocean?
Cape Henlopen and Delaware
Seashore state parks are both located near the ocean and offer
- Where can I get more information?
- For general information about Delaware State Parks, call (302)
739-9220 or send your question
- For information about educational programs, archeology in state
parks, hunting, or folklife, call the Cultural and Recreational
Services section at (302) 739-9191 or send
your question by e-mail.
- For information about land use issues, call the Park Resource
Office at (302) 739- 9235.
This page last updated