- Camping and Cottages
- Sports and Leisure Activities
- Nature/History Programs
- School Group Programs
- Summer Camps
- Indian River Marina
- Museums, Attractions, Brandywine Zoo
- Weddings, Meetings
- General Information
- Resident Curatorships
- Volunteering, Friends'
- Passes and Fees
Please Choose a Park:
Fenwick Island State Park
Open Daily 8 a.m. to Sunset
New Lifeguard Hours for Swimming Beaches
• Beaches at Delaware Seashore State Park’s Tower Road and Fenwick Island State Park’s Fenwick Lot will be unguarded on weekdays beginning Monday, Aug. 24
• All other state park beaches will be guarded every day through Labor Day with limited staff. Swimming areas may be smaller/limited
• All swimming beaches will be guarded on weekends through Labor Day. Lifeguard hours will not change, and will be 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. daily
Reductions in hours were necessary as a result of lifeguards leaving the area to return to high school, college and school sports camps. For more information, call our Operations Section at 302-739-9200.
These maps have been optimized for downloading and printing.