- Camping and Cottages
- Sports and Leisure Activities
- Nature/History Programs
- School Group Programs
- Indian River Marina
- Museums, Attractions, Brandywine Zoo
- Weddings, Meetings
- General Information
- Resident Curatorships
- Volunteering, Friends'
- Passes and Fees
Please Choose a Park:
Killens Pond State Park
Open Daily 8 a.m. to Sunset
Exploring by boat is easy, thanks to convenient boat launching ramps. Canoes, rowboats, kayaks, and pedal boats can be rented during the summer. Trail Notes for Paddlers
Boat Rental Hours
- Weekends in May, September and mid-October:
10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Memorial Day Weekend to Labor Day:
Noon to 6 p.m., Monday through Thursday
10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Friday through Sunday
- Hours are subject to change in the event of inclement weather.
Boat Rental Rates