Please Choose a Park:
Lums Pond State Park
Open Daily 8 a.m. to Sunset
Horses and riders are permitted on designated roadways, trails and beaches on lands administered by the Delaware Division of Parks and Recreation.
- Designated trails and access schedules are subject to change upon review by the Division.
- Access is limited to park operating hours (8 a.m. to sunset.)
- Vehicles and trailers used for the transport of horses must park in designated areas.
- Trails may be closed on a temporary basis due to hazardous conditions.
- Riders are responsible for cleaning up after their horses on roadways and in parking areas.
Lums Pond Equestrian Center
Operated by: Sunset Stables, Suzanne Campbell. Open by appointment. Riding lessons, day camps, trail rides, birthday parties and tack shop.