- Camping and Cottages
- Sports and Leisure Activities
- Nature/History Programs
- School Group Programs
- Summer Camps
- Summer Concerts
- Indian River Marina
- Museums, Attractions, Brandywine Zoo
- Weddings, Meetings
- General Information
- Resident Curatorships
- Volunteering, Friends'
- Passes and Fees
Please Choose a Park:
Programs at White Clay Creek
Park entrance fees are in effect March through November. All programs require pre-registration -- call (302) 368-6900 to pre-register.
White Clay Creek State Park Programs
- Download the latest Delaware State Parks Program Guide
- Search for other exciting Delaware State Park programs!
- Download the current Earth Explorers Homeschool Science Classes Guide