Summer Camps at Delaware State Parks
In 2013, Delaware State Parks offered over 120 different camps, ranging from 1- or 2-day mini-camps to week-long outdoor experiences. Here's a partial listing of our 2013 camps:
- Junior Fishing and Extreme Sports camps at Bellevue State Park
- Rock Climbing Adventure Camps at Alapocas Run State Park
- Sensory Safari, Animal Babies and WILD Artists at the Brandywine Zoo
- Stream Explorers: Pirates Treasure and Knights and Fairies in the White Clay Kingdom at White Clay Creek State Park
- Outdoor Survival, Treasure Quests and Fish, Fish, Fish at Lums Pond State Park
- Mad Scientists and Boats Everywhere! at Killens Pond State Park
- Aquatic Adventures, Mission: Fort Miles and Fun in the Sun at Cape Henlopen State Park
- Water Adventures and Wilderness Survival camps at Brandywine Creek State Park
- Trap Pond Explorers and Fabulous Fishing camps at Trap Pond State Park
- And much, much more!
Summer camp information for 2014 will be available in late winter, so check back here for the latest info on Summer Camp Open Houses and registration. Our popular camps fill up fast -- choose a Delaware State Parks camp, and you'll know you've made the very best choice in quality and fun for your kids next summer!